Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The all male church

Any one who reads this blog know that I believe the root cause of almost all catholic problems lies in the church's anti-sex attitude despite efforts to cover this up. Like millions of others I watched B16's arrival today. It seemed almost surreal. Two Bush women and one Bush whitehouse aide. Everyone else-----MALE. Certainly they could have found a good nun someplace to at least get a second or two on TV.

To make matters worse commentary was supplied on the two networks I saw by two of the worst catholics in American in my opinion. You couldn't tell whether George Wiege or riverboat gamblerBennett were analizing the Pope's arrival or making Republican political speeches.

Just a thought or two. Be back soon. Jack

2 comments:

  1. Jack, women can run for president or be prime ministers, but God did not give them the grace to be priests since they cannot adequately represent Christ's maleness.

    I'm just joking. I guess joking is supposed to be a defense mechanism when the reality is so broken and out of whack as to be ludicrous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. faithful catholic, the more googling I do the more I am convinced that abotion issue is actually a church anti-sex view in disguise. The pieces just fit together. I wrote about this a couple of years ago in writing about Benny Hinn, Oral Roberts etc. Their position is : Okay personal visits from God/Jesus are not really accurate but are justified to say they are real to strengthen one's faith. Catholic version: We realize a few cells are not a person, but we'll say they are to be sure sex always has consequences. More later. Jack

    ReplyDelete