Monday, March 8, 2010

False Witness

I must say I'm appalled at the MP 'community' by the comments they leave here at our blog.

What is shocking is the assumption made by the 'community' that MP MUST be right at all times. Leave out for the time the original dispute between MP, the 'community' and the two young men I recommended go to the MP blog. We have covered that at great length with, BTW, no real response from MP and the 'community.

What is amusing and dishonest is the last few days in which MP has published libelous personal material about me. He refuses to correct the record with an apology. Now it is obvious MP, the 'community' and I differ. I have clearly documented this on my blog.

But the recent false information he, along with earlier lies that have been posted poses the question:Do any of his 'community' desire to know the truth? Apparently not. As supposed "Christians" I would assume the 'community' would want the truth. Apparently not.

One of the young men my wife and I have tried to help will be married next month. Yes, in a Catholic Church. He was brought up a Baptist, but became RC because that group was nice to him. Maybe a poor reason, but the MP crowd, insulting, rude, delighting in the off color put down bearing false witness, and out and out lying as exhibited by MP and his 'community' make his choice seem right.

4 comments:

  1. "Jonathan is neither cruel nor insensitive; he is in fact a good and humble man and a talented priest. ..... [he] does not merely preach the gospel, he lives it. "

    Posted to Ruth Gledhill's Articles of Faith by a parishioner of St Francis', High Heaton, on March 2nd.

    I do not question what the parishioner wrote, rather I wonder, pace Dennis, whether there may not be something to the "Multiple Personality" business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lapinbizarre,I am not sure I can follow your comment. I must question whether MP is a "good and humble man.'

    Allowing commenters to say on his blog that a young man is 'president' of the small penis club,rich spoiled brat,invading a house without invitation and causing havoc and describing the young man as a "whacker," telling the young man he has no business coming to the blog AFTER the young man has been invited on by a member of the 'community'

    Then posting totally false "identifications" of the commenter and refusing to allow a response---this is a "good and humble man" is sheer mockery of religion.

    I might add that subtitling his blog "God, sex and rock and roll" is like some bum standing on a street corner looking for victims.

    On top of this MP claiming I have no wife(Lie);no children (lie) and not helping three friends of my nephew's son (lie)---well you add it up and see if that is a good and humble man.

    What is MP's appeal? He allows the middle age and older set to use somewhat vile language (by our standards)and titer about the use under the guise of religion.

    MP makes Christianity a cover for his 'blogiana', as he has said 'my life is my blog.'

    MP may be a good and humble man in some ways but he has nothing to do with Christianity--ore any religion.

    I have made the case against MP on my blog. MP has acted in na way that shames Christianity and religion in general.

    I have put the pictures of my family on my blog. I have not put the pictures of the three young men, because a RC threatened to blackmail them because they had said some things about women friends that the 'blackmailer' threatened to use against them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lapinbizarre,I thought your comment was irony but just wanted to be sure.

    BTW, I've had few "anon" of late AND no one has accepted my offer of a bet of 5000 dollars if MP's "identifications and 'picture of me are not false.

    ReplyDelete