Monday, December 20, 2010

Amazing "Grace."

Amazing, Amazing!!!!  The blog world's greatest scam artist is at it again. MadPriest has announced that if he can collect 1000 dollars from other blogers he will seek employment!! Yah, that's right. Send me enough money ,he writes, and I might get off my can and seek employment. Of course the money goes to me, he writes, for my personal living expenses, vations, booze etc.

MP even outdoes the worst of the TV 'preachers.' The TV prerachers have some kind of code as to how contribution will be used.

But it should be noted that some of his 'disciples' DO send money.

Sure it's amazing. Oral Roberts said send me money or God will kill me. MP says send me money and I might look for a job. Very strange. But as MP knows there are plenty of suckers out there. From , maybe, a mature (old) lady in the deep south to IT and friends of Jake??? Oh my!!

2 comments:

  1. I think you are on course. Using a blog to get money for your own use seems shocking. Especially on a religious blog. I have checked out the Of Course I Could Be Wrong site and it does bring up thought of television evangelists. Dorothy in Austin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorothy,over the years I have spent a good deal of time in Austin.Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete