Thursday, January 3, 2008

Explantion

Anna, Caitilin. I need to give and explanation of the change in this blog. More than almost anything Jack wants me to join the catholic church. So he has decided not to post on this until after my joining. He does not want me to say this but I am, his health is heart trouble and cancer. But he justs laughs. He told me if a said this his enemies on the blogs would have a party. That is his joke. He does not tell me but he is getting disappointed at the church from reading. I can tell it and it makes me sad, but he knows I need the church and friends like you are to me. I'm scared of my surgury but I know you two and Jesus are going to let me be okay. Frank

1 comment:

  1. Frank had the first part of his surgery this morning. The pre-surgery test was very painful. Better not describe it here. The actual surgery went well. When he woke up the priest had is hand on his head and alice hand was on his foot. His only comment: "Thank you guys." Jack

    ReplyDelete