Thursday, April 28, 2011

 Several of you have suggested I post some questions on college picks, give them numerical value,and, just for fun, and maybe a little enlightment, and see what results.

So here are the factors I am considering now. Remember we are taling about "above average" students, not the super smart or--well you see what I'm getting at.

At this point, these are the questions.

Would your SAT or ACT score be above average for the school?
Will you probably graduate in the upper two/fifths of your class?
Do you want a good majority of your college classmates to live on campus?
Do you prefer a school of 3,000 or less undergraduates?
Do you plan on joining a sorority/fraternity?
Do you have a maximum percentage of Greeks you would like at your college?

I have a couple of other ideas I'm mulling. I've been reading college profiles 'till almost blind.

See you later here, or in B...... Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment