Saturday, September 6, 2008

Pride before.............fall

Gee, I hate to boast, and I know I am sinning....BUT

There are many political blogs on the 'net, but I have to say so far I have been "amazing."

First blogger to say Republicans know how to play 'win' politics, when everbody was in Obama will landslide it mode.


First to hit almost exact figures on convention bounces.

First anybody to point out the "meaning" of Palin. See Liam's blog.

Yes I am ashamed of myself for my 'pride', but just trying to help the folks out there. And no one is perfect. Jack

2 comments:

  1. >And no one is perfect.

    We are very lucky that we're not perfect because you know what they did to the only perfect man as far as we Catholics are concern, Right Jack?

    We Canadians might also start to have fun soon cause I've heard that tomorrow a Canadian Federal election date might be announced. If correct, my imaginary spiritual friends at the hotel of fool will certainly be creating a lot of party river-boat fantasies

    We should be careful of stones that we throw at these so called crazies cause they're planning on bringing in a "Donkey" and making "IT" their mascot.

    As to who's going to win, well the answer is blowing in the wind so I'll leave it at that for now.

    God bless and I say in advance!

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Victor, I checked your site, but it was a litle heavy for me. But good luck anyway. Jack

    ReplyDelete