Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Just a few comments.

Gee, I think I'll respond to the funny comments on my blog by a post. So just a few random thoughts. We won our game last night so I'm in a good mood.

There is plenty of information, personal and otherwise, on my blog for anyone to know me.

Such information is lacking on my critics. They use "anon", kind of like people who make crank calls. What are you guys afraid of?

So MP is not soliciting money right now. So a bank robber does not rob ALL the time.

Why does MP not list his contributions? Interesting.

MP's 'community' is mostly American. I guess his fellow countrymen and the COE know him best and what they see is not good.

It seems his American followers just love to play "Englishman." The accent, the tea, the sense of persecution. Only a few ever stand up for our country.

You see why Anglicans get little prepect. I critisize the RC hierarchy---more than most. But the Anglican presence in blogdom is even worse.

I see crooked old Mark Harris is still around. Man, what a spiritual leader he is. Is that the best you have?

I DON'T put fake adresses on my blog.

Why does MP only allow those who 'slobber' with excitement over him on his blog?

MP 's real slogan: Poor me and send me some money. Hell, Benny Hinn can do better than that.

21 comments:

  1. Tea?

    I thought he drank beer or some such alcoholic beverage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the matter John? Are all the people leaving annoying anonymous comments starting to get under your skin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonhmous comments really don't bother me. They just show the person using them is kinda strange.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funnily enough that's what we thought when you started hanging around our blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How amusing; I see some anonymous comments that I didn't leave.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I'd thought to say that, Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. But you did say that, Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guess I did, didn't I?

    Don't you just hate mutual self-congratulation groups?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonhmous comments really don't bother me. They just show the person using them is kinda strange.

    Whose comments? "Anonhmous?" What's that?

    And..."person" or "persons?" There's clearly more than one.

    We're Everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's the Anonymous Brigade!

    ReplyDelete
  11. "I wish I'd said that."

    "You did, Oscar, you did."

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for finding the typo. You probably have a future as a proof reader; or maybe you could try truck driving like your hero.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How do I know the "anons" are not the same person? I suspect most are the same person. Probably refered to in the MP book of scams.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh no. Rest assured there's at least two of us.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fun.

    I'll call myself #2.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'll call myself #2 because I am the one who wrote "there's at least two of us."

    Someone else can be #1.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well I wrote three so I'm number three.

    ReplyDelete
  18. MadPriest? The first-yes. The second? More of a pre-Raphaelite affectation.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Brad, If you get a chance look back to the character sketches I wrote on the community.

    Pre-raphelites yes. But also characters from Jane Austen.

    ReplyDelete