Friday, February 19, 2010

MP gets in over his head. Runs for cover!

Where are you MP "anonies." Your master has posted two totally made up personal information about me on his site. I wrote him on this, but he has closed his blog to me. The last post, showing a picture he says of me and claiming I have a facebook account is totally false. In law school we learned the elements of libel.

The representation must be false.

The false information must be conveyed to others.

The false information must be damaging to the person it is about.

With the possible exception of the "damage" MP has libeled me.

Now you MP "anonies" need to repeat his charges. You will then be included.

Looking forward to your comments.

5 comments:

  1. a fan of m.p. in chicagoFebruary 19, 2010 at 11:28 AM

    Already looked you up, and you aren't an attorney any more than your name is "Mark". Quit the games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listen, numskull I never said I was an attorney. But I did attend law school and had criminal law. Was my definition of the elements of libel wrong?

    Learn to read. BTW do you think I appeared in several trials?

    A fan of MP? That tells it all. Where are your 'buddies.' Why do you hide behind anonymous?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're like a movie reviewer - the more you say "this is bad" the more people are going to want to head over to mp's blog to see what all the fuss is about.

    For those who are curious, just google "MadPriest." The first listing that comes up is his blog.

    Come on over and join the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mad priest has earned his first name; the catholics and orthodox don't believe he's earned his second.
    But it's all religion, so I guess it's all part of the funhouse mirror life of theology.
    Unfortunately, Mainline Protestantism is the 8-track cassette of religions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brad, I'm going to grant MP the title "Priest." Although a very bad on.

    Of course, he is off center. But you have to admire the 'community whose only function, apparently, is keeping MP's ego from cause another "mad" relapse.

    ReplyDelete