Monday, October 4, 2010

THE LAZY BEGGAR!!!

MadPriest has a connection on his blog to a picture of a baby saying "Loser, get a life." I assume it was meant for me.


Gee, I was staying out of his new money scam, but now I must say:

I don't have to go on my blog and beg for money. MP does. So speaking of "getting a life," I would suggest MP try to get a job and stop being the official internet beggar.

No doubt some of his gang will send him money. So sad

If you know anything about MP, then you should see the scam. He sits on his ass and expects others to keep filling his never ending begging. bowl.   He must be afraid  of 'real' work. And speaking of "losers"----well, never mind.

5 comments:

  1. There has been some discussion of this at Anglican Mainstreams. Some seem to feel that between unemployment benefits, which Jonathan will most certainly be receiving (though it is carefully excluded from the potential sources of income listed in his begging letter) and his having a gainfully employed spouse and the continuing, free use of the house that went with his former curacy, Jonathan is almost certainly better off financially than some of those whose pocket-books he hopes to tap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Haggar is out with a new scam.His little cult will respond to a degree. Would that we all could sit on our 'cans',and expect misguided lucre to flow our way. Lapin,the contributors, including the "Louisiana Lady" may be 'kind', but they sure are suckers.

    Early in his career Oral Roberts personally called on God to strike me dead. Glad to know others can see through MadPest the religious fakes still hang around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oral Roberts to Jonathan. Familiar with the expression "coming down in the world"? Comments here may be of interest.

    Continue to wish you'd lay off Mimi, Doxy & Co., but guess I can save my breath.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lapin, no, I'm not familiar with that expression: "Coming down in the world.

    I just can't "go" with Doxy. To me she is incredibly crude. Told my 19 year old stepson he was president of "the small penis society", along with other insults.

    Mimi has also been very rude.

    I know words are just sounds we humans make, but there are limits.

    And, of course, both worship at the altar of the the MadPest. Mark

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guess whoever it was who said "It is more blessed to give than to receive" was preaching heresy.

    ReplyDelete