Sunday, December 30, 2007

Blogmaster

My name is Frank. I am from a small town in the southwest. I was kind of a big wheel in high school but now I know that means nothing. My history is on this blog. I hope some high school studs read this, may be they can learn something. I am going to be a catholic because I think that church shows so much care for others. I really like the mass to be in English. I can understand it all and feel a real part of the service. I have had a ugly life but I think Jesus will forgive me. I know some of you do not like Jack, he is great but can have a sharp tongue. Jack and Alice take care of me like there own son and Anna gives me great advice. A lot of the religious blogs are so technical I don't see how any one understands them. Any one who has anything to say to me feel free. I know there are many like me out there. This is a terrible first post but maybe I will get better. I would like to hear from others who have had bad pasts but want to get better. May be I would not feel so bad about my past. May be I could help someone. Frank

3 comments:

  1. Frank, now I get to comment on your posts. What do you mean I have a "sharp tongue?" My somewhat radical views and my "tongue" probably scared most visitors off!! Alice and I are most proud of you. We can't ask for a better 'son.' You have a real friend in Anna! Best of luck. You deserve it. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fine first post as the "guy in charge!" Don't worry so much! We love you!
    Peace,
    Caitilin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am certainly no expert at writing. Jack will probably not return here for religious comments. He does not want to hurt me. So get ready for some poorly written, hard to follow blogs. Frank

    ReplyDelete