Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas

We all know its Christmas time. Jimmy and Meg have a beautiful tree. And under that tree are gifts for me from Jimmy and Meg, Jack and Alice, Joe and Jack. This is great, but my greatest gifts have already come. The people who took an interest in a guy who probably didn't deserve a thing has the greatest gift. Is there anything greater than having people who care for you? So I say thanks in avance to the ones I've mentioned here. To have Jack or Alice wake me each morning by pulling my foot means alot to me. This sounds silly. But for some reason that reassures me. To have Jack and Joe run to meet me when I come from college gives me a good feeling. And Anna and Caitlin. You have never met me but I know for sure you care and prayer for me.
I know this sounds child like, and it is. I had some big times in high school. But now I want to live a new way. I want to be a kid who has friends who care for me like I was 16 again. This can't last. I have to grow up and be a man and stand alone. But for the time to be treated as someones young son, to be treated as someone who does not have to make all choices by himself but knows he has help is just great. The greatest gift I'll ever get.
In closing let me thank Jesus who brought these friends to me. There is some story in the bible about a lost sheep, it is my favorite. So thanks and merry christmas to all of you who are letting me have a second chance. A merry christmas to Jack, Alice, Jim , Meg, Anna, Caitlin. I cannot bear to lose one of you. Frank

2 comments:

  1. That's so sweet. I saw your comment on my blog, and you're welcome again. Merry Christmas.

    God bless,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Frank,

    Merry Christmas! I am sorry that I didn't get an answer to you while I was away, but you were and are in my prayers. I hope to hear from you again soon. Happiest of New Years!
    Caitilin

    ReplyDelete