Monday, March 9, 2009

Big Dance!!!

Still not good at posting pictures. So I have to do another post, when I wanted just one. The "Big Dance" is getting close so I will give free tips here. Now, my favorite teams are Oklahoma State, Oklahoma University, Tulsa University, Kentucky, Marquette. OR any team that can beat my least favorite teams, which are: UCLA, Conneticut, Florida, Louisville.

I may have just two favorites in the tourney. Marquette---a long shot because of injury to key player--- and Oklahoma University---saging a bit at the end of the season.

Tulsa is a long shot to even get in Tournament; and Oklahoma State must win Wednesday against Iowa State to get in the tournament in my opinion. (Leave out "humble")

Looking way ahead, I think there are three teams a cut above the others. Connecticut,Pittsburg, North Carolina.

Yes, I live in Oklahoma which is raw meat for eastern slobs, pardon me, eastern SNOBS.

Notice player of the year below!!!!!! Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment