Thursday, March 19, 2009

liberal catholic staying cool-----HELP!!!!!!!

Hey, "official catholics staying cool." I am still trying to reach you; but no luck. Respond here and give me help.

The above is a new blog which really looks great. But as a computer "nerd"( I mean idiot) I cannot find how to comment on this new blog. You can find it by putting liberal catholic staying cool in the google search box.

Help me liberal catholic staying cool. I can find your blog and have submitted several queries, but I don't think they get through. Jack

2 comments:

  1. Jack


    The URL is :

    http://www.catholicsstayingcool.com/

    To code it in to your site it is

    [less than sign]a href=[the url ] Target=“blank”[greater than sign]The official Bblog of Liberal Roman Catholics[less than sign]/a[greater than sign]

    You can send them questions at:

    http://www.catholicsstayingcool.com/submit.php

    which is the comment tab at the top of their page.



    But really, if I want something “Official Catholic” I go to the Vatican home page. :- )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hank,

    Thanks for the help. Despite some of your views, you are a very find man and Christian. Jack

    ReplyDelete