Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mad Priest Coverup. Part 4

Still a couple of more posts about Mad Priest. Those not familiar with their blog should know the purpose is to top each other with cutting, hateful remarks hidden behind "prayer lists." Assuming the prayer lists to be genuine, that is the only thing even approaching Christianity on the MP blog.

Now imagine the delight to "Wormwood Doxy" when a couple of young people dared to venture into her lair. Salivating would be mild. So she spewed all the venom she could muster before----piously returning to the "prayer list."

Now a day or two ago she made a feeble effort to respond to what she had obviously done. Trying to win the "mean" award of the day again she published what she said she had written back when the young people came to MP. She picked one of her comments, nasty enough, but nothing like her whole role in the incident.

She then righteously announced that whe would not discuss the matter again, althought clear proof exists part of her allegations are false. Then for protection she allowed no further comments from me. I wonder why?

Apparently she is married to some type of cleric. Let's hope he influences her rather than the reverse.

Be back tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. Of course, I don't actually know what it is like to receive virtually no comments. But, I imagine that it must be ghastly and you are probably feeling very unloved. So, I'm just sending you this quick note so that your front page looks a little more respectable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mad Priest, the quality of a blog is determined by the posts not the number of comments. How many speaking invitations have you received lately?

    BTW, I am able to support my family quite confortably and don't have to ask others to support me financially and pay for my vacations, and maybe health care, if you know what I mean.

    Let me say here, you and the "community" have not the least understanding of the "covenant" issue. Rowan's problem is very simple. Do I want to placate a few hundred thousand Americans or the over one billion catholics?

    I do support most of your positions. Also I wish you had not erased the "conflict" I have been blogging about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There never was a conflict. There were never any posts. Nothing has been erased. You do not have adopted sons.

    You need help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mad Priest, I'm afraid you need help again.Ask "wormwooddoxy" about the conflict. Are you saying she is insane??? You don't remember barring us from your blog???

    I must say you leave me speechless!!!Would you like a cite from your blog???What was "doxy" talking about?? You do have health care, I presume.

    My wife and I do help three young men. Call them what you want.

    I never realized, how serious your condition was. Can you put yourself on the "prayer list?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't have a wife, Mark.

    Get help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. MP, you truly are MAD!! If you ever checked anything you would know Mark will be married next spring.

    Well, I thought I was married. My wife Alice, two kids, John (deceased) and Meg; two grandsons Jack and Joe. Pictures are on my blog.

    I did point out on June 14,2009 that I was changing display name on blog. One reason was to get back with the "community." Which I did.

    Man,your "problems" in life took a bigger toll than you apparently thought.

    You might do a little research before saying "crazy" things.

    You have said several times on your blog you are "mad." Boy, is that true!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, that's why I know you need to get help.

    ReplyDelete
  8. MP, comeback not up to your usual standards. I see you want to get off topic. Hm???

    ReplyDelete