Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Anna you have been nice to me, I wonder if you could do me a favor. In my English II class at college the teacher wants us to write short compositions about ourselves and have someone else read them. The other person who reads them just needs to say 1. they can understand what you are saying which Dr. Ellison thinks is the point of writing. Then he will check for gramar and spelling, punctuation and other things. Dr. Ellison also wants the first reader to say if they think the title is right for what I wrote. Of course you do not have to do this but Jack thought you would be a good person to look.
My temporary topics are: The hero from nowhere. The scarlett Scar, Hit by Reality, From Nashville to Rome, The Accident. Would you do this? I would appreciate it. Frank

3 comments:

  1. Frank,

    You just want me to read them and tell you if I can understand them? And then say if I think the title is right? Sure. Am I allowed to check for grammar and spelling, too, or does only Dr. Ellison get to do that? :) You can email me the papers, if you want, at my email address: dryad@catholic.org (Send them as attachments, maybe, or just copy and paste them into the email).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna I would love for you to check gramar and spelling, but maybe that is asking to much. If you did check those others I would really be glad. Jack and I don't really know how to e--mail. So I'll just put it here if that is allright. You are very nice. Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frank,

    That's kind of funny. I think most people think blogging is harder than email, but you guys have learned how to blog and skipped learning how to email.

    I do recommend that you learn how to email. It will probably come in very handy eventually. Jack already has an email account (the same one that he got the email from M that offended him so much). It's an aol email, I believe. So if he doesn't mind you using it, go here and then sign in. Hopefully Jack or Alice remember their email address and the password that goes with it: that's what you type in to the webpage that I just linked to.

    I don't know exactly how AOL sets their email thing up. But after you sign in, it will probably take you either to some sort of a news page or else to your inbox. If it's not showing a list of emails, then look for the word "inbox" or maybe "new mail" and click on it. I'm going to send you an email to tell you the rest - open it and read it.

    If you have trouble doing any of the steps I describe, feel free to write a comment about it and I can help you with it. Or, if you just don't feel like going to all that trouble, you can put your papers up on the blog and I'll read them there.

    God bless,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete