Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanks from Frank

I'have never done a post. Jack Alice and everyine is gone and Jack set this up to allow me to make a post.

I want to thank Jack who has helped me so much in bad health.
I want to thank Alice who always helps stray animals and who thinks stray boys need help to.
I want to thank Anna for staying with Jack and I think she cares for me
I want to thank Liam for litening and helping I wish I had been his friend years ago.
I want to thank the catholic church for carry for me evem thou I can never meet their standard
I want to thank my parents, my dad was hard on me but he thought he was doing right
I want to thank my mother especially the time she let me be a little boy after my whipping
I want to thank Father (blank) who got me the medicine and still cares for me
I want to thank Jesus for still loving me despite what I have done.

I could go on there are others but thanks to all. Frank

2 comments:

  1. That's a great Thanksgiving post.

    God bless,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you more than you can ever know for responding to Frank. He worked hard on that and like all humans wanted some one to see it. God bless YOU. Jack

    ReplyDelete