Friday, August 14, 2009

Peace breaks out. Clear conscience.

This should close the little dispute with MP, his "community" and the "Saintly":() Father Jake.

I have posted in almost direct quotes the situation that arose on MP's blog about a question from a young man. No 'friends' involved in this disagreement have made any effort to refute what I have written. Yes, there have been some ad hominem replies but nothing other than that. The "principals" all know what I have written is correct.

I do not want to restate what I have written before. Any one who would review the whole disagreement would see the truth.

So let me say in closing. The people I have named in this matter know what was said. I think their attitude is: "Well, I got out of control a bit and then told a couple of fibs about it. But basically I am a good person." Let me say, I agree. As far as I can tell from the blogs they are good people.

My conscience is quite clear. If the people I have mentioned have a clear conscience on this matter, then we all are in good shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment