Sunday, August 2, 2009

Loyalty and Truth--Which is the greater?

Mad Priest and I have been exchanging e-mails. I could analize them in detail but will pass that opportunity. So I have just one question.

MP stated in a comment on my blog that "That there never was a conflict." (With me or my son). "Nothing has been erased."

Now at least five of his "community" know that the statements above by MP are not true. Now just as a experiment it would seem some of them should come forward saying MP was mistaken. You know who you are.

Send me an e-mail if you recall the incident(s). I will not reveal your name or anything that would let people know who you are. This is just an experiment in ethics. I repeat: The e-mails will be private. Loyalty is a great trait; but so is truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment